Friday 4 October 2013

Reorganized Blog System

I need to work on my writing and communication skills. To work on this, I reorganized my blogs to the following:

  • Research log - document my research progress. guilt trip self into spending more time on research
  • Organized writing - goal is to write a longer post once a week. currently i plan to focus on things i've learned that week or cool observations I've made. a good example is the gimbal analogy in planes and insects.
  • Hobbies - cooking, bike trips, travel destinations, etc
  • Project Updates - get myself writing more about what I work on, so that I have a better idea myself when explaining to other people. tech/computer discoveries will also go here. 
  • Observations/Thoughts/Comments - life realizations, rants, short thoughts that I want to save, motivational stuff. lot of extra posts from the past, won't bother pruning those.
I will NOT save articles. That's a bad habit. I need to read and absorb the lessons from the articles instead, rather than hoarding browser tabs and links. 

No comments:

Post a Comment