Monday 23 September 2013

Goal: Write my blog posts without revision

A lot of times I find myself putting too much thought into how I will phrase something on this blog. I don't think that's a good use of time in this scenario, whereas for something like project pages on my website I would put more careful revision and attention to design and content. But for something like a blog, which I shall treat as a mind dump from now on, I shouldn't spend the extraneous amount of time worrying about specific content or word choice or whatever.

My hope is that over time, I will get better at saying the intended things on the first try. Of course, it might not always be the right or best response, but for this scenario I am okay with that.

I will correct typos though!

The lesson for me here is to pick the appropriate response for the scenario/environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment