Saturday 26 January 2013

Lifehack: Cleaning Up My File Directory


1/8/2013


I finally got around to cleaning my computer's file directory. It was a huge mess, I basically threw everything onto the desktop. I've decided to group files into the following categories:
  • Tools
  • Exercise
  • Resume
  • Projects
  • Books Currently Reading
  • Website
  • Notes
  • Travel
  • Sheet Music
  • any current projects


I also had a bad habit of hoarding tabs, but finally realized that information overload is not only bad for my mind, it's unfeasible to read through such a large subset of the internet in reasonable time. Although I have gotten better this past semester, as part of my New Year's resolutions, I plan to stop saving up so many tabs once and for all. More on resolutions in a later post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment